Re: [MiNT] Need help to resurrect a Falcon + CT60

if your harddisk was attached to a falcons IDE port, you may just suffer from the byteswap the IDE port does. You should be able to work around this by doing dd if=/dev/yourhardiskdevice of=somefile conv=swab, then mount that file (if you can't mount it directly, you can set up a loop-device using losetup)