[MiNT] Modern Kernel ST support

Hello all,

Now that I have a MiST the first thing I did with it was to attempt to
install MiNT.  Since it has 14MB MiNT is useful on this machine.
Unfortunately modern mint doesn't seem to be compatible with ST's
anymore.  Problems with the disk system.  When I copy some files between
two fat partitions things work temporarily but soon there is corruption
and rwabs error.  The FAT itself is fine but the files are corrupted.
When running mke2fs against any partition the error is rwabs attempt to
write beyond end of partition.  That is from memory but it is similar to
that.

I can't absolutely guarantee this isn't some problem with the MiST core
but I do know that 1.15.2 kernel is working very well but sadly doesn't
work with the ethernec driver.

Sometime shortly I'll try to run this same image in hatari and see what
happens with it.  I can also move these things over to my mega ste soon.

Thanks,
Mark