[Freemint-list] FreeMiNT for non-Atari hardware

Vincent Rivière vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr
Wed Jun 8 01:19:52 MSD 2016

Hello.

I have patched FreeMiNT to run on non-Atari hardware. This had already been
done in 2006 by Didier Méquignon and Olivier Landemarre for ColdFire
Evaluation Boards. I have made similar work, but with smoother integration.

As a result, FreeMiNT can run unmodified on any machine supported by EmuTOS.
This includes Amiga and ColdFire Evaluation Boards. And it works very well.
Best of all, my patches are really minimal and don't impact FreeMiNT's speed.

I'm going to post my patches here. Don't worry, there are not a lot, and
they are really small and straightforward.

--
Vincent Rivière