[Freemint-list] Kernel Modul for Cosmos EX CE_DD.prg driver

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 02:08:29 MSD 2016

Hi Ingo,

> I have the Cosmos Ex and i use it on my TT, but when i use MiNT its not
> possible to use the additional features like USB Stick or Shared drive
> under Mint. Is there someone who could write a kernel module for Mint ? Or
> maybe it is possible to fix the problem under mint ?

to be honest, I haven't given it a thought yet but I'm wondering, isn't
possible to execute the driver from mint.cnf? There's huge chance it will
just hang but who knows. ;-) The driver just redirects I/O related syscalls
and it is destroyed by FreeMiNT's own GEMDOS (when started before mint.prg).

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org