[Freemint-list] FreeMiNT for Amiga

Stefan Niestegge beetle at abbuc.de
Fri Jul 1 03:35:59 MSD 2016

Am 01.07.2016 um 00:24 schrieb Vincent Rivière:
> On 30/06/2016 à 22:49, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
>> Any idea if EmuTOS works with the Vampire 2 accelerator?

I ordered one today, just to find out. I am willing to loan it to any
developer who needs it to make EmuTOS + FreeMiNT work as great as it
could on Amiga plus Vampire.

> No idea, but it should.
>
> Note that currently, EmuTOS for Amiga is only available in the form of ROM.
> So it is only usable on emulators, Amiga 1000 (as it always loads its ROM
> from floppy), and Blizzard accelerators (which temporarily allow to run a
> custom ROM from disk).
>
> But I know that emutos-floppy (RAM version) for Amiga should be available
> quite soon, to run it on plain A500 or A1200 :-)

I should be able to program an Eprom with EmuTOS.rom and put it into
Amiga 600 physically. I just need to get an A600 beforehand :)

Greets,
Beetle