[Freemint-list] Debian/FreeMiNT ?

Mark Duckworth mduckworth at atari-source.org
Thu Sep 29 17:52:02 MSD 2016

Hi Markus,

You should know I am already actively using sparemint headless on
emutos.  I have most of the important packages built at

http://storage.atari-source.org/atari/personal/coldfire_packages/

Some of the blanks like openssh can be filled in using vincent's builds.
 If you guys like I could setup a minimal image that could be untarred
onto an ext2 partition that would get you up and running.  The only
thing you'd have to do is configure networking and setup the mint.cnf
before hand.  Since you can access the console over serial, it's pretty
easy to fix up any issues as well.

Really both are good candidates but I don't know how much of gentoo has
been built for coldfire yet.

Thanks,
Mark