[Freemint-list] [MiNT] fVDI in FreeMiNT CVS?

Jason Fergus leech at thefnords.org
Tue Oct 25 06:43:52 MSD 2016

I've been getting back into the Atari scene lately, and was confused on the whole fVDI vs NVDI,
while fVDI is open sourced and still in development (right?) and NVDI is commercial (in as much
Atari software can be these days), NVDI was still the recommended one to go with from what I had
read.

If fVDI is indeed open source and can be improved, and even integrated tighter with FreeMiNT, that'd
be fantastic.