[Freemint-list] [MiNT] fVDI in FreeMiNT CVS?

Jason Fergus leech at thefnords.org
Tue Oct 25 08:37:58 MSD 2016

Was the code put on sourceforge then?  Would be nice if we could get a fully open sourced / active
VDI replacement going and integrated better.

Would be fantastic if we could get more modern printing added.  I was able to get my last printer
(HP 8500 Pro) working with a netprinter driver on my Amiga, but haven't been able to find a network
printer driver for MiNT yet.  Though I did see that there is a google print driver?

I really need to get into programming so I can help out with some of these projects.