[Freemint-list] [MiNT] fVDI in FreeMiNT CVS?

Mark Duckworth mduckworth at atari-source.org
Thu Oct 27 07:17:57 MSD 2016

I would certainly not try to use any of these applications on an 8mhz
68000.  As a best case scenario you would have 12MB RAM and a good 4-6MB
would be taken up just to boot mint with unix applications.  Using git
or ssh on these systems is downright silly (but I do love using MiNT,
XaAES and having a shell on my mega ste thanks to Alan's monster board.

On my TT with 64MB it's not super fast but it all works (though I
haven't tested git, just ssh).

Thanks,
Mark