[Freemint-list] 20 year anniversary...

Mark Duckworth mduckworth at atari-source.org
Fri Nov 4 20:59:58 MSK 2016

My biggest disappointment is web forums over usenet.  The rest is okay.
Also there was something charming about fighting with the computer just
to make it work well enough to do anything at all versus now when I just
have to churn out work.  I also have a fondness for MacOS 8 that is long
gone in the current versions.  The rest I suppose is okay.  Especially
coldfire machines and 68060 upgrades :-P