[Freemint-list] [MiNT] fVDI in FreeMiNT CVS?

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 01:56:12 MSK 2016

On 6 November 2016 at 20:50, Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr>
wrote:

> Don't forget to submit your patch to Git people when finished.

Of course. But the path is going to be quite long. For instance, the second
set not only contains a failing test (something with incorrect umasks,
perhaps easily fixable on our side) but then it also reveals a hardcore
crash in ext2.xfs -- I can take down whole Aranym (even in the MMU mode!)
if I run the tests from an ext2 partition (works fine on aranym's hostfs,
irony, isn't it).

My work can be found here, btw: https://github.com/mikrosk/git. Basically,
all you need is to install dev libs from
https://github.com/mikrosk/m68k-atari-mint-devel to /usr and type "make"
and "make test", respectively. Volunteer welcome. ;)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org