[Freemint-list] [MiNT] fVDI in FreeMiNT CVS?

Thorsten Otto admin at tho-otto.de
Mon Nov 7 11:58:12 MSK 2016

On Monday 07 November 2016 09:40:05 J. F. Lemaire wrote:
> I use ARAnyM in the MMU mode exclusively and I can tell you it's
> pretty easy to crash/freeze it. All that is needed is my buggy code

Then maybe something is wrong with MiNT's buserror handling. I can run linux-
m68k with full virtual memory without problems, and i can't believe that this
would work if there was a general problem in the MMU code. But i have to admit
that i dont use that mode very often, its pretty slow even on fast machines.