[Freemint-list] Latest XaAES snapshot

Jo Even Skarstein joska at online.no
Wed Nov 9 10:58:06 MSK 2016

On on., 2016-11-09 at 11:21 +1000, Miro Kropáček wrote:
> Hmm, so the culprit is ... the log setting in mint.ini. Set it to
> other than "0" (none) and XaAES can't start properly, wow.

Yes, same problem on my Falcon/AfterBurner. However, that's not the
latest build but a build from 30/1-2014.

I wonder - I'm using fVDI (Eclipe graphics card) and so are probably
you. I seem to recall Helmut mentioning something about the kernel
catching the VDI trap for logging purposes. Could this be the problem
here?

Jo Even