[Freemint-list] Freemint-list Digest, Vol 7, Issue 9

Ryan Daum ryan.daum at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 01:07:23 MSK 2016

Sure, I agree, it was more of a brainfart. But I also think ELF binary
support in the long run would be a good thing. And I think EmuTOS is a
potentially good place to put that support.

Perhaps also probably possible to write an AUTO folder extension for
plain-TOS to patch Pexec to support ELF binary loading.

But it comes down to one's philosophy on TOS as a platform.

Ryan