[Freemint-list] Clean gcc buid for m68k-atari-mint

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 17:42:24 MSK 2017

On 5 January 2017 at 23:54, Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr>
wrote:

> So differently? Yes, building libc/libm in the middle is not really
> clean. But it was the only solution I found in early days, and I always
> continued like that...

Yeah, I meant all the scary xgcc <insert a zillion parameters> invocations.
And I totally believe you, I think in those times --with-sysroot wasn't
even available and --with-headers does some crazy stuff like copying
headers back and forth, I wouldn't bother either. I guess we can thank to
all the embedded developments over past 10 years that the situation is so
much better now.

Btw your Atari/ARM story is one of the most original Atari stories I've
ever heard, it always makes me smile when I remember about it. :)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org