[Freemint-list] Interesting github project / ressurection

Keli Hlodversson keli at keli.dk
Tue Jan 24 11:44:58 MSK 2017

Sounds interesting. As it's in a similar theme, I'd like to plug my pet project here as well. https://github.com/kelihlodversson/ParaTos

ParaTos is a TOS/mint emulator for Linux. It uses a 68k emulator to execute user space code and intercepts all system traps and either translates them directly to Linux system calls or emulates them in native code.

Still at a proof of concept stage, but can already run a few mint command line tools.

With kind regards
Keli Hlodversson