[Freemint-list] Github access rights

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 02:54:27 MSK 2017

On 27 January 2017 at 09:04, Helmut Karlowski <helmut.karlowski at ish.de>
wrote:

> > How did you come to the name "zabruder" for me? That was a joke-name of
> > my
> > old secret website (being shut down next month btw.). Can this be changed
> > into "hek"? That was my user-name in the CVS.
>
> Ah, I had an account already! And "hek" is already in use, so forget that.

Yeah, that was the surprise of the day to see that you actually did
register on Github ages ago. ;-) (I'm innocent here -- for people I didn't
know / find the account I just used the last recent email address I could
find, therefore I used yours and github did the rest)

If you plan to contribute to the project (and your reply here
https://github.com/freemint/freemint/issues/5 seems to suggest you didn't
abandon freemint / xaaes at all), I guess your place is still in the
maintainers list and project owners.

But owner or not, if you plan to merge your changes back to master, the PRs
I mention in my reply in that thread would be really useful so people would
see what cool stuff had you been working on in your branch. ;)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org