[Freemint-list] fVDI driver for Amiga + Vampire V2: SAGA.SYS

Vincent Rivière vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr
Sun Feb 26 20:21:05 MSK 2017

On 26/02/2017 at 17:52, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
> Hmm... Is this because it's a "040"? Because most Falcons does not have
> an FPU, and I would find it strange if MiNTlib didn't work on those.

Programs compiled with -m68020-60 will use the FPU as soon as floating point
is involved. This is why I personally added that check in the MiNTLib
startup code long ago.

But there is still the question of those FPU-less Falcon. This is why I
recently opened that issue:
https://github.com/freemint/m68k-atari-mint-gcc/issues/1

> Price is not bad I think ;)

Wow! Thanks, I will have a close look.

> From what I remember of my own A500 you would need a 25<->9-pin adapter
> too. They seem to be a lot more expensive than the RS232-adapter.

I believe I already have one somewhere.

> What's missing? I seem to remember spending a lot of time on the wiki
> when it was hosted on sparemint.org.

Well... I should have a look, then.

--
Vincent Rivière