[Freemint-list] tos.hyp automated and live

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 08:24:26 MSK 2017

Hi all,

after some pause I'm back to the github automation world. I've managed to
completely automate the famous toshyp.atari.org website creation.

So if you go to https://github.com/freemint/tos.hyp and change a file (or,
perhaps more often, create a pull request which gets merged),
https://freemint.github.io/tos.hyp will contain latest both English and
German versions in a few seconds. And since all files are basically text
files, anyone can fix a typo or add a missing bit, very similarly to the
wiki.

I'm in touch with Gerhard as it only makes sense to make him the
administrator of the repository.

Right now I don't have sorted only the HYP file creation, is there a STG
compiler for Linux available?

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org