[Freemint-list] tos.hyp automated and live

Thorsten Otto admin at tho-otto.de
Tue Feb 28 05:41:13 MSK 2017

On Tuesday 28 February 2017 02:30:39 Miro Kropáček wrote:
> (i.e. I should fix something) or your code is just too sensitive?

if i remember right, the duplicate definitions are actually a problem in the
tos.hyp sources. SVN udo does not complain about them when compiling to HTML,
because in HTML several pages are generated, and it is allowed to have the
same label on different pages. Other output formats (like stg) don't allow
that though, so in my version i decided to complain about them right away. I
think SVN udo will complain too if you force it to generate a single large
html file (but that would require to remove all that !html_filename commands).

So my code is not too sensitive, you would get errors anyway when trying to
compile the resulting stg file, or links to wrong pages. UDO was just the
better place to check for duplicates because it can tell you the source
locations.