[Freemint-list] Kronos results on Amiga + Vampire V2

Philippe noble philippe.noble at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 14:35:28 MSK 2017

Thanks Vincent, very interesting results.
I understand that Apollo core is still in development , but to be honest I am a little bit deceived. I was expecting a bigger difference based on all the bells and whistles listened. You got more or less the same horsepower with Aranym and a 40$ Raspberry Pi3.
Beside the FPU which is missing, can we expect more horsepower when Apollo core will be completed? Higher frequencies? What's your view?

Philippe