[Freemint-list] Load MINT.CNF at odd address

Thorsten Otto admin at tho-otto.de
Tue Mar 21 21:02:31 MSK 2017

On Tuesday 21 March 2017 18:20:39 Markus Fröschle wrote:
> Hmm. I'm pretty sure they don't, at least not on the TT.

We are both right, and both wrong ;) I had something else in mind, but on TT
they only do DMA for the ACSI interface, not for the TT SCSI interface. Thats
really strange. Luckily they are usually only used to read a single sector (or
maybe a few more if the bootloader uses them to load the actual driver)