[Freemint-list] Gemma

Vincent Rivière vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr
Sun Apr 30 16:45:17 MSD 2017

Hello.

Due to MiKRO's request, I'm considering adding the Gemma library to the
cross-tools. But before wasting too much time on that, I prefer to ask a few
questions.

1) Why is Gemma useful? To compile other packages (i.e. mkfatfs?)

2) I only provide static libraries with the cross-tools. But I see that
Gemma is very tied to SLB. Are Gemma static libraries useful without SLB?

3) Test programs.
After building Gemma, I see 2 example programs:
gemma/configtool/gemma.app
gemma/test/test.app

In my EasyMiNT installation, I copied gemma/kernel32.slb and
gemma/src/gemma32.slb to /c/mint/slb. For sure, those SLB are found at
startup, as I don't get any error message. But now, when I try to run those
example programs, they just exit with no message.

Does anyone managed to get any success with Gemma?

--
Vincent Rivière