[Freemint-list] Gemma

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 17:47:38 MSD 2017

On 30 April 2017 at 23:36, Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr>
wrote:

> PS: I really wonder if a simple command-line tool like mkfatfs really
> requires such complicated framework...

I think it's for its UI counterpart. So the right question is whether we
want / need this UI tool and if so, why it should be done with Gemma. :) I
guess it was just an experiment / proof of concept.

Strangely, the kernel32.slb really seems to be binary-only (I haven't
noticed until now!). Documentation says:

*This library is loaded when it is necessary to convert a GEMDOS error code
to appropriate error message. It is done automatically inside the
windial_error() function. The kernel.slb is supplied along with the
gemma.slb in one distribution.*

I can only see gemma/include/slb/kernel.h but nothing to build the slb
itself, not nice.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org