[Freemint-list] Source for Russian keyboard table

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Mon May 15 03:01:30 MSD 2017

On 15 May 2017 at 08:53, Dima Sobolev <avtandil33 at gmail.com> wrote:

> That was my questions to the list - how to compile mktbl from source, but
> nobody replied me.
>
> And mktbl.ttp from VanillaMint package is not working for me - black
> screen with some text is appearing and disappearing very fast - I have no
> chance to read the error message - and nothing is created after that.

Ah, now I understand what you meant.

But this doesn't mean your build is broken and you need to recompile
anything. What do you need to do is go to TosWin2, enable "don't close
window automatically" in the settings and then you'll see what mktbl.ttp
asks for (and whether it has succeeded).

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org