[Freemint-list] Helmut & 1.18 builds available

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Mon May 15 17:10:52 MSD 2017

> But the "Snapshots" entry point is still a bit messy:
> https://freemint.github.io/#snapshots
>
> It may be difficult for a newcomer to determine what should be used.

True, I was struggling to come up with some meaningful presentation.
Suggestions for improvement welcomed. :)

> Also, freemint.org should point to new Travis builds... Are there still
> both Alan and Travis scripts working in parellel? Quite puzzling...

I think Alan's script pull the github repo every night, yes. Now with
helmut-enhancements available there's really no need for build on
freemint.org

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org