[Freemint-list] Source for Russian keyboard table - corrected

Dima Sobolev avtandil33 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 14:07:47 MSD 2017

Dear Miro,

Friday, May 19, 2017, 12:57:08 PM, you wrote:

> On 19 May 2017 at 19:51, Dima Sobolev <avtandil33 at gmail.com> wrote:

> And how does it work ?

> Easily. Somebody does something (commits code) and the rest is
> taken care of, i.e. a new build is created.
>

> I understood that you/other maintainers creating pull request and
> then Travis automatically make builds?
>  How regularly ?

> Well, maintainers (like Alan) don't have to create PRs, they commit
> stuff directly. I and the others (like you) must follow the PR
> procedure.

Like  onboard  of  the ships - we also have PR procedure, but there it
calls Purchase Requests ;-)

> Travis triggers new build as soon as the building queue
> is free, usually within a few seconds. This works for both master and PRs.

Do  you mean building queue of Travis itself (so it is jumping between
different projects to build them) ?

But  it still has some delay period - as I see in PR even one dated 11
Feb...

Maybe  otherwise  (if  PR  traffic is active, like in EmuTOS project)
it should create several builds per day...

Best regards,
 Dima                            mailto:avtandil33 at gmail.com