[Freemint-list] Source for Russian keyboard table - corrected

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Fri May 19 15:45:35 MSD 2017

On 19 May 2017 at 21:28, Dima Sobolev <avtandil33 at gmail.com> wrote:

> So this is like temporary build, but after Alan will 'press the button' it
> should became official with the same build number, isn't it ?
> But do we have also some temporary place for changed sources, waiting for
> pulling ?

Not precisely. The number will be (in most cases) different because a new
commit (merge commit) will change it. But binary-wise it will be the same
as the one in PR.

And yes, part of the PR (actually it's the PR itself) is changed source
code, you can browse for "changed files", see each commit the author made
etc. So when Alan "pushes the button", actually *this* source code gets
merged. Feel free to click around on every tab and link, there's heaps of
information hidden.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org