[Freemint-list] FreeMiNT continuous integration

Jo Even Skarstein joska at online.no
Sat May 20 00:56:26 MSD 2017

On fr., 2017-04-14 at 01:08 +1000, Miro Kropáček wrote:

> it saddens me to announce this three months after my initial work on
> github and travis transition but it's been fi-na-lly done. What?

Working on the next VanillaMiNT, using this new build instead of
building it myself. Since the old script was done it doesn't make my
life easier, but it does mean that VanillaMiNT now will run on just
about any Atari or clone/emulator out there :)

One suggestion though - the binaries in sysroot/bin does not have a file
suffix. They should have a ".ttp" suffix to allow them to be run from
their default location.

Jo Even