[Freemint-list] XaAES background not always displayed

Piotr Mietniowski mietniow at agh.edu.pl
Mon May 22 11:59:31 MSD 2017

For sure I did the tests for all the menubar settings, it's the results:

I have done test again, I run the system with menubar=1 and the
background is not loaded, using Zview or ImageCopy made a background
once again, but after this the background is not displayed, the same if
I restart system.
If I repeated if menubar=0 or menubar=2 it is displayed correctly. It is
mean that the problem is when I set menubar=1

Kroll