[Freemint-list] Bug in Vincent's bash 4.3.27

Vincent Rivière vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr
Sat Jun 17 20:06:09 MSD 2017

On 15/06/2017 à 10:53, Vincent Rivière wrote:
> I wonder what is the real problem...

Anyway:

- I didn't try to recompile old bash 4.3 (that might have fixed my ^C bug)
- I upgraded to bash 4.4.12: this immediately fixed the ^C bug
- After that, I have also also adjusted the config.cache settings, according
to native compilation (see build script). Now everything is identical
between native and cross, except curses/nurses/termcap stuff I didn't
investigate.

I'm not sure what those config.cache settings actually changed, but that
can't be bad.

This new bash 4.4.12 works perfectly for me, I hope it will also work for you.

http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/archives/mint/bash/

--
Vincent Rivière