[Freemint-list] XaAES fileselector and wildcards

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 03:14:23 MSD 2017

Hi,

I could swear this had been discussed at some point in time but I just
can't find it.

What's the deal with the fileselector's wildcards? I mean when I open a
GEMDOS drive, "*.*" is rather straightforward, it means all files.

But when I open an ext2 drive, "*.*" means "all files with an extension". I
must manually switch to "*". Is it meant to be like this? I'd welcome to
have "*" by default on non-GEMDOS drives, or better said, non-FAT
filesystems.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org