[Freemint-list] [MiNT] MiNTlib timing related functions behavior/performance

Thorsten Otto admin at tho-otto.de
Sun Jun 25 11:43:28 MSD 2017

On Samstag, 24. Juni 2017 01:08:54 CEST Miro Kropáček wrote:
> I meant during compilation time, just to let the author know this can cause
> performance issues.

But that's annoying. It would only cause developers to have to change their
source code and/or CFLAGS to suppress that warning again. There are other
functions with performance issues, it's not our task to decide wether they
should be usable without warning or not.
 So, please, by all means, *don't do that*.