[Freemint-list] m68k-atari-mint-gcc 7.1 status

Thorsten Otto admin at tho-otto.de
Tue Sep 19 07:28:18 MSD 2017

On Samstag, 26. August 2017 08:54:18 CEST Vincent Rivière wrote:
>  I always compare the config file from another
> m68k-aout target (usually m68k-netbsd)

I have done that already, but in this case it didn't help. That macro did not
appear in any m68k target specific file.

BTW any conclusion yet how to configure multilib support regarding floating
point? I think there is one problem with the proposed solution: functions like
sin(), cos() etc. will always be resolved as library calls, even with
fastmath, if the math-68881.h header file is removed. This might work for
glibc-based systems, where the library function will still perform the actual
function with the help of a coprocessor, but not with pml where that
calculation will then be completely done in software.