[Freemint-list] struct kerinfo extensions

Alan Hourihane alanh at fairlite.co.uk
Wed Sep 27 11:25:00 MSD 2017

Not sure I understand this, why would re-ordering have any implication
on being able to call the function ?

Anyway, for XIF drivers you can just grab the PCI cookie and call the
functions as any other module, as realistically the plan a while back
was to port everything to kernel modules instead of XIF's, XFS's etc.

Alan.