Strangeness in I/O land...

Just wondering if any of you have any input on the folowing problem I have
been having. I spent the last month  porting C-LISP to the ST under MiNT.
This is a complete Common Lisp I with compiler. It is  not  too large,  and
rather fast. The problem is, if I launch it as a .ttp that uses the whole
screen it runs fine. If  I run it in the Gemini Console window it runs fine,
but when I run it in a Gemterm or Toswin window all  of its output gets lost.
This is odd in that it starts, and all keystokes are echoed, but no writes
by the lisp kernel make it to the screen?

Cheers,
Scott Kolodzieski