libraries

>Oh, I'll also second Julian's suggestion that the souce should continue
>to have CR/LF as line terminators. Many TOS tools don't grok just plain
>LF, and this includes some of the target compilers! (I think Sozobon and
>PureC have trouble with Unix style files).

Well, as I said in my previous message, I'll include a conversion
utility.  I know it will be a pain in the ass to have to convert the
files before using them, but I really do need to do this...I had a
really nasty time with producing correct patches for PL26 and also
with merging in Bammi's diffs.  I will also include in each full
release the diffs relative to the previous patchlevel, so that you
really only need to do the conversion once.

If someone is willing to provide me with source for versions of diff,
patch, less, and jove that don't care what line terminator is used,
I'll reconsider :-)

Cheers,
entropy