RE: libraries

> If someone is willing to provide me with source for versions of diff,
> patch, less, and jove that don't care what line terminator is used,
> I'll reconsider :-)

	diff does not matter. let it go ahead and produce whatever style
line terminator it wants. use "patch -l" and it will handle whatever style
diffs you feed it.

	jove: why -:) if you used emacs on both ends, you could use
dos-mode.el if needed.

filter: i would just use tr, perl or some other general purpose util. most
special purpose one that i have seen blow up on simple things like "^M^M^J"
and other silly things.

cheers,
--
bang:   uunet!cadence!bammi			jwahar r. bammi
domain: bammi@cadence.com