Re: binding proposal (1st attempt)

>	Contains definitions for data types like LONG, UWORD and so on.
>	(Hides compiler dependencies)

For years we were trying to be careful enough to write proper headers
and prototypes in order to avoid that kind of a brain damage (which
originated in a kinky world of MS-DOS and broken compilers) and now
Julian "bindingly propose" to go back to the heady Alcyon days.  Good
grief...

Besides <tos/...> name is wrong. "MiNT Is Not Tos" - remember?

Disclaimer: I am not a library maintainer anyway.

  Michal