Re: binding proposal (1st attempt)

> >	Contains definitions for data types like LONG, UWORD and so on.
> >	(Hides compiler dependencies)
>
> For years we were trying to be careful enough to write proper headers
> and prototypes in order to avoid that kind of a brain damage (which
> originated in a kinky world of MS-DOS and broken compilers) and now
> Julian "bindingly propose" to go back to the heady Alcyon days.  Good
> grief...

He! It said '1st attempt'. Please explain how I can specify a data
type that is guaranteed to have 16 bits only by using int's, short's and
long's? And please explain why then the MiNT manual pages uses these
defined types, too?

> Besides <tos/...> name is wrong. "MiNT Is Not Tos" - remember?

Then name it <mint/...>.

--
Julian F. Reschke, Hensenstr. 142, D-W4400 Muenster