MiNT's relationship to MultiAES

>At least here in Germany. But why aren't you registered developer?

I understand there's all kinds of legal mumbo-jumbo involved in
becoming a registered developer (non-disclosure agreement and so on).
I don't have much patience for legal mumbo-jumbo and believe in
freedom of information.  Therefore I haven't registered.  Maybe one of
these days i'll give in and decide to register, but so far I haven't
found any really convincing arguments of how it will help me.

>> - will it run on my 68000 1040STf?
>
>Sort of. You might find it too slow.

I'm patient, I run MiNT 1.04 on my ST, with mgr, and don't find it too
slow.  I even build the MiNT library on it; I start a make, go to
sleep, go to work the next day, come home, and it's done (yes, i'm
serious :-).

>> - Can I use the MultiAES from the official version I buy, with a
>> freeware release of MiNT?  I'd like to be able to keep up with MiNT
>> releases without losing the MultiAES functionality.  Are they provided
>> as two separate programs on disk, or is it all mashed together?
>
>MultiTOS' AES is just another INIT program. You can run it on all MiNT
>versions.

Thanks, I'm glad to hear that.

cheers,
entropy