Re: MiNT's relationship to MultiAES

>I'm considering purchasing an official Atari release of MultiTOS but I
>have some questions:

>- is it in fact available commercially?

I think so. I've seen packages with disks and manuals, so if it's not
in the stores now it will be REAL soon now (as opposed to "real" soon
now :-)).

>- will it run on my 68000 1040STf?

Yes, but slowly (as Julian warned). Also, the installation program
is known to have some problems with TOS 1.0 and TOS 1.2, but installing
by hand is pretty easy.

>- Can I use the MultiAES from the official version I buy, with a
>freeware release of MiNT?

Yes, definitely; you just replace the MINT.PRG.

Regards,
Eric