Re: The name of the game

I'll be happy to conduct a vote on the subject of a project name.

Unless any protests are issued, you may consider mailing me your
oppinions (which may of course include that there should be no such
thing).

New suggestions are best mailed to the list so that others may get a
chance to like the idea, but I will repeat any that comes directly in.

There are currently no time limits. I'll announce one later.

Christian Lynbech               | Hit the philistines three times over the
office: R0.33 (phone: 3217)	| head with the Elisp reference manual.
email: lynbech@daimi.aau.dk	|        - petonic@hal.com (Michael A. Petonic)