Re: MiNT goes UNiX, invitation for mailing list

> However, if compatibility and source code consistency are the desired
> results of this project, I'd say that the creation of a splinter
> version of the MiNTlibs is a really lousy idea.

 When I started the whole idea, I wasn't thinking of a new MiNTlib at all.
I can't see why anybody should really want to abandon this trail. I don't
want to melt UNiX and/or Linux68k and MiNT together, I just wanted to
get a consensus on a bit more standard, and I won't need new Libs for
that, so I agree.

TeSche
--
PS: If the above written looks weird, then that's probably because it _IS_.
Torsten Scherer (Schiller, TeSche...), University of Bielefeld, Germany