Re: If MiNT goes UNIX then Atari goes down the Trash Can (remember that?)

Annius Groenink,

> (...) But meanwhile, let my Atari remain an Atari.

 Nobody ever claimed to be wanting to touch YOUR Atari, but I'd also like
you to leave me my opinion about MINE... :-)

 Most changes should be done in the libs, I think, and only minor ones in
the kernel perhaps, but any of them fully transparent to other setups, unless
we don't design a `new' library to meet our ideas. I think this top has been
clearly pointed out by now, so can we agree to put it on the `ok' pile?

bye,
TeSche
--
Torsten Scherer (Schiller, TeSche...), University of Bielefeld, Germany
==> itschere@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de / tesche@hrz.uni-bielefeld.de <==