Mint-Net 0.22 uploaded

I have uploaded the Newest version of Mint-Net and some
basic inet utilities to a.a.u.e:/atari/New

The files are called:
	net-022.tgz
	net-util.tgz

News:

UDP (locally) implemented.
Rather complete inet library, including an (yet untested,
no named ported) Domain Name resolver and all the other
usual stuff in netdb.h, netinet/in.h and arpa/inet.h.

In net-util.tgz there are ports of some basic inet utils,
namly inetd, tftp, tftpd and a small library usful for
porting BSD software.

Please report your impressions, bugs, ... to me.

[To Jeff: Please be so kind and put the two files into
 Mint/Network, so that people can download them. Thanks
 in advance.]

Enjoy, Kay.