BUG! in MiNT

There is a straneg bug in MiNT where if a program crashes it cannot
be re-run or it will crash again.  For some reason MiNT saves some sort
of information about the program (who knows where) and must try to
execute where the program left off.

I think this could be where the "memory leak" that some people notice
is coming from.  In any case, once something crashes, its very difficult
to get it running again (sometimes stuff that crashes at the desktop
can be run from TOSWIN and vice-versa, so it must have to do with where
the program runs from in memory - maybe if it runs from the same location
it continues to crash or something).

Anyway, this is a serious bug (at least I think).  And I get it all the time!