stab.def

Well, it looks like I was able to find all the stuff I need to build GAS
and the binutils for the cross-compiler; bammi's got his source set up
really nice on atari.archive... it's pretty painless to get it going.

I've run into a snag though...  stab.h (which the binutils need) includes
stab.def.  I haven't got one!  What archive is it in?  If I can't find it,
I'll just bring stab.def in from home, but I was kinda hoping on building
a couple of things today... new betas to test on the weekend.

--
Chris Herborth                    \`o.0'       herborth@53iss6.Waterloo.NCR.COM