Returned mail (fwd)

Sorry for the noise folks; my mailer seems unable to go out of North
America today.

Funny, I just ftp'd to phlim.ph.kcl.ac.uk and traceroute finds it with
no problems...

What you wrote:
> Aaah - you've been playing with PC's for too long Chris <grin>.

It's just that all the PC users are too clueless to even know what I'm
up to half the time...  This OS/2 box looks/feels more like a UNIX
machine (I'm even running X).  :-)

_   /\
\`o.0'
=(___)=

> ps: Just what is that ---------------^   (It looks like a deformed cat)

Have you ever seen the comic strip "Bloom County" or "Outland"?  That's
Bill The Cat... not deformed, he's deranged!

--
Chris Herborth                    \`o.0'       herborth@53iss6.Waterloo.NCR.COM