little-endian

> Has anyone encountered a segmentation fault in asmtrans.ttp while
> cross-compiling MiNT 1.10?  I _suspect_ it's because my host is

I've encountered segmentation faults in executables and such many times.
Generally, a program crashes because it expects a command line and I don't
give it one, and the shell reports a segmentation fault.  This is obviously
an error - most likely an error with the way the shell reports errors.  I
believe I was using SH.

No 68K machine should have segmentation faults!  Doesn't matter where the
executable was compiled.  Code is code.